2017: DLL Updated to Disability Hub MN
In 2017, DHS updated the Disability Linkage Line® (DLL) and relaunched it as Disability Hub MN in recognition of an evolution in the services of the DLL. Since 2006, DLL has focused on providing information and assistance.
Today, options counselors not only help people find information, they're trained to make it easier for people with disabilities to:
- Review and understand the scope of their benefits
- Understand their health insurance options
- Create a plan to enter the workforce or maintain employment
- Make sure they're getting the most out of employment and benefits
- Strategize ways to live more independently