Real-time captioning providers
The Minnesota Department of Human Services offers this information as a public service. DHS does not endorse the agencies listed or guarantee the accuracy of any information they share.
To add or change a listing on this page, authorized agency representatives can fill out this form.
- Access Resource - Real-time captioning services in educational settings, business meetings, judicial-legal environment, social services and medical environments.
- ASLIS - Real-time captioning, remote captioning, post-production captioning.
- Riverside Captioning Company - Real-time captioning, transcription and webcast.
- Veritex Minneapolis - Court reporting, real-time captioning, digital videography, audio transcription and worldwide videoconferencing.
- 2020 Captioning - Remote, real-time, broadcast and post-production captioning.
- Alternative Communication Services (ACS) - Remote, real-time and post-production captioning, TypeWell or C-Print text interpreting.
- Caption First - Real-time captioning, remote captioning, transcription, web captioning.
- Hear Ink - Real-time captioning, remote captioning, transcription.
- HIS Sign - Remote, real-time, TypeWell text interpreting, transcription and captioning.
- Interpreters and Translators, Inc. - Remote, in person, and multilingual real-time and C-Print text interpreting.
- Purple Communications - Real-time captioning, remote captioning, post-production captioning, transcription.
- Sorenson - Remote captioning, post-production captioning, transcription.
You can also search the NCRA database for an independent captioner.