The Data Practices Office hosts free webinars on WebEx. Use the information below to register for the events. Webinars will be recorded and posted on the Data Practices Office YouTube Channel.
Are you having audio problems? Read the Audio FAQs.
See the Data Practices Office Workshops and Training for in-person training and the On the Road schedule for other training opportunities.
Free Data Practices Potpourri Webinar
Join the Data Practices Office for a discussion of the top questions we recently received about data practices issues, with a live Q&A session!
Who should attend?
- Government staff with data practices responsibilities
- Government attorneys
- Members of the public
- Anyone interested in data practices issues!
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Place: Remote attendance only
How to register:
- Complete the webinar registration online. Click the "register" button and provide your registration information.
- After completing the registration through WebEx, you will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains directions to attend the webinar. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk mail and/or add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
Other details and system requirements:
- We will be using WebEx audio for this webinar. You will need a computer with either internal or external speakers. No microphone is necessary.
- If you have audio problems during the webinar, please follow the WebEx troubleshooting tips at: General WebEx Audio Troubleshooting.
- If your audio isn't working, you can click the "Audio" tab at the top of the WebEx screen, click "Audio Connection," then "Switch Audio" and you can call in using your phone to hear the presentation.
- The information presented in the workshop is available in alternative formats for individuals who have disabilities. Please contact DPO if you need an alternative format: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-296-6733.
Presentation Slides from Past Webinars
Below are the downloadable presentation slides from all our past webinars. You can view recordings of these webinars on the Data Practices Office YouTube channel.