Renewal After Expiration
Renewal of a License Thirty (30) Days or Less After Expiration Date:
Individuals that have missed the renewal deadline, may renew online up to thirty (30) days after the expiration date. Renewals completed after the expiration date will require submission of Continuing Education audit documentation, The Employment and Practice Verification Form, and any other documentation requested by the Board to verify practice status.
Renewal of a License More Than Thirty (30) Days After the Expiration Date:
Licenses expired thirty (30) days or more must contact the Board office to request late renewal application documents.
Additional information and requirements are based upon the amount of time since license expiration. License status may be verified through the Online License Lookup Tool
All licensees will be required to submit the following:
- Application form (provided by the Board Office upon request)
- Evidence of CE completion
- License verification for licenses held in other states or jurisdictions
- Verification of Certification for NBCOT Certification
- Other information as requested by the Board Office
Contact the Board office directly at the contact information located on the bottom of the web page.
If you require an alternate format (i.e., large print), please call 1-800-627-3529.