To request a mailing list of the Board of Psychology’s active licensees, individuals and/or organizations are required to create an account with our Online Services Portal first. Please follow these steps to create an e-licensing system account:
1. Click on “Online Services Portal” linked below, or type in the web address on your web browser: https://mnit.force.com/license
2. A new window will open. Click the “Register Here” button located in the lower right area of the portal page
3. Complete the form on the screen under “Create your account”
4. Once you enter all the information click the “Create Account” button
5. Click “Save”
6. Log in using your email address and password associated with your newly created account
Online Services Portal
Once an account has been created, please download the mailing list request form* and complete it fully. Submit the signed form with an enclosed payment of a $5.00 check addressed to the MN Board of Psychology. The Board will apply the $5.00 check to a fee on your account and the mailing list will be delivered as an Excel file via email. The list contains approximately 4,000 names, with postal addresses and email addresses included.
*Please note: this form is a PDF file and you will need to have Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer in order to open this file. You may download Adobe Reader for free by visiting the Adobe Reader website.
· Mailing List Request Form
· Mail form and check to:
Minnesota Board of Psychology
2829 University Ave SE, Ste. 320
Minneapolis, MN 55414