We now offer online services for all your Board needs. Through our online portal you are able to submit your request/applications and pay online. You can manage your account and track your pending or in process requests/applications. Continue reading below for all the available options.
HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
1. Click the Online Services link below.
2. A new window will open. Click the Register Here button located in the lower right area of the portal page.
3. Complete the form on the screen under Create your account.
4. Once you enter all the information click the Create Account button.
5. Click Save.
6. Log in using your email address and password associated with your newly created account.
Look up a psychologist: With the free psychologist look-up you will be able to search for a psychologist and immediately know his/her licensure information. No need to create an account or log in!
If you require an official license verification you must create an account and submit a license verification request. Visit our License Verifications page for additional information.
Apply for licensure: Our new online license application is faster and more efficient. It will help you determine how you may qualify for licensure and it eliminates the need of submitting multiple forms. The online application also includes the exams (EPPP and PRE) applications.
Follow these steps only if you have previously submitted a paper application and this is your first time submitting an online application:
After completing steps 1 through 6 above:
7. Click the Claim My Licenses link. This will associate your account with your existing application, you only need to do this once. You will need to know your application number, contact us to obtain your number.
8. Enter the required information in order to search your application.
9. Select application(s) to claim and click Claim.
10. Click Finish.
11. You will be back to the Dashboard screen. Click the Actions drop-down menu and select the desired option.
Renew your license: Renewing your license has become a much easier process. Through our online services portal you are able to renew your license any time of the day in just a few minutes.
Continuing Education (CEUs): You are now able to upload your CEUs for pre-approval or for audit for purposes.
Professional Firms: If you own a practice you may be required to register your firm with the Board on an annual basis. You can manage your personal license and your firm registration from the same dashboard.
Re-licensure: If you were previously license in Minnesota and have need to apply for re-licensure you can also do that through our online services portal. Just follow the instructions above to create an account and then the additional steps below to claim your old license.
After completing steps 1 through 6 above you must follow these steps to claim your license:
7. Click the Claim My Licenses link. This will associate your account with your existing license, you only need to do this once.
8. Enter the required information in order to search your license.
9. Select license(s) to claim and click Claim.
10. Click Finish.
11. You will be back to the Dashboard screen. To renew your license select the renew option within the Actions drop-down menu.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE NOTICE: The online services portal will be unavailable for maintenance on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (CST)