1. Please read the packet information carefully. You must meet ALL of the requirements listed at the time of registration.
2. Your application must be accompanied by the appropriate fee. No credit cards and no faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted!
Click for list of Fees
3. Transcripts must be authentic and must arrive from the university in a sealed envelope.
4. Applicant information is confidential under the Minnesota Data Practices Act. In order for a third party to inquiry about the status of an application, you will need to fill out and submit the Authorization to Release Information.
5. VETERANS: Veterans can apply for reimbursement of the exam cost for licensing and certification exams through the Montgomery GI Bill (Form VBA-022-0803) at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/licensing_certification.asp. Please contact the MN Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-546-5838 or your county's veteran service officer for more information.