Applications for Examination,
Licensure and Certification


Download Applications

Applications are all in a fill-in PDF format. You may save your application to your computer's hard drive to complete the application in more than one sitting.



land surveying applications

landscape architecture applications


Soil Science

Certified interior design applications

Temporary Military License/Certificate
(all professions)

Petition for Variance from Board rule: Please see the following statutes for information:

MN Statute 14.055

MN Statute 14.056


General Information


1. Please read the packet information carefully. You must meet ALL of the requirements listed at the time of registration.

2. Your application must be accompanied by the appropriate fee. No credit cards and no faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted!

Click for list of Fees
by profession

3. Transcripts must be authentic and must arrive from the university in a sealed envelope.

4. Applicant information is confidential under the Minnesota Data Practices Act. In order for a third party to inquiry about the status of an application, you will need to fill out and submit the Authorization to Release Information.

5. VETERANS: Veterans can apply for reimbursement of the exam cost for licensing and certification exams through the Montgomery GI Bill (Form VBA-022-0803) at Please contact the MN Department of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-546-5838 or your county's veteran service officer for more information.