skip to content
Primary navigation

How do I get a waiver if I need more time?

If you have applied for financial or technical assistance, you may have until November 1, 2018 to comply with the Buffer Law. If you have applied but have not yet received assistance, you should fill out the waiver option on the Joint Compliance Waiver Form and submit it to your local SWCD office.

Joint Compliance Waiver Form

I have implemented a buffer or alternative practice and want confirmation that I am compliant.

If you have implemented a buffer or alternative practice, you may request a validation of compliance with the Buffer Law from your local Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) office. The Validation of Compliance Request should be submitted to your local SWCD office.

We recommend that you contact your local SWCD directly with this request, as they may have a locally specific form.

Validation of Compliance Request

back to top