MN Autism Resource Portal: Event Participation Guidelines
We are committed to providing a welcoming environment for all who attend MN Autism Resource Portal events. We expect all participants who attend these events, whether in person or virtual, follow our Event Participation Guidelines.
During events, the MN Autism Resource Portal Team asks all participants to:
- Treat everyone with respect
- Assume good intentions
- Bring our perspectives, not our biases
- Be open to new ideas and perspectives
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. We will not tolerate any harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, appearance or other personal characteristics.
We reserve the right to remove participants from events if we deem their behavior to violate the Participation Guidelines. Refer to the Minnesota Management and Budget document, Respectful Workplace Policy (PDF).