Welcome to Disability Minnesota!
The purpose of this website is to provide a single entry point to over 100 Minnesota state agency programs, products, and services that are devoted to the range of disability issues. We also provide access to laws, statutes, and regulations in pertinent disability-related areas.
Disability Minnesota is brought to you by a collaborative group of state agencies, including:
- Disability Services Division, Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota Commission of the Deaf, DeafBlind & Hard of Hearing
- Minnesota Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Division
- Minnesota Governor's Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Minnesota Ombudsman's Office for Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
- Minnesota Council on Disability
- Minnesota STAR Program
- Minnesota State Services for the Blind
- Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation Services Division