Interns at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota worked collaboratively with Wilderness Inquiry during 2014/2015
- Tariq: I liked being at the front of the canoe
- Brian: I had more stamina than I thought I had
- Tanya: I enjoyed the canoe races!
- Kamran: I liked being part of a team.
- Clara: This trip was out of my comfort zone.
- Stocking and maintaining personal protective equipment for hospital staff
- Communicate with charge nurse and nurse manager
- Communicate with charge nurse to determine the cart to be cleaned
- Sanitize and clean the cart according to department standards
- Stock cart with medical supplies
Updated picture of Project SEARCH Instructor and Job Coaches: