skip to content
Primary navigation

Report Abuse and Neglect

There are many ways to report abuse and neglect in Minnesota. In the case of an emergency, please call 911.


To report concerns about child abuse, neglect or sexual abuse, contact the county or reservation where the child lives during business hours. A list of county and reservation protection services is available here.


To report the abuse, neglect or exploitation of an adult, please contact the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center (MAARC) at 1-844-880-1574. Visit the MAARC website for more information.

Domestic Violence

To report and get help with domestic violence, please call the crisis line at (866) 223-1111.

The Minnesota Judicial Branch has a comprehensive website with more information and resources for reporting and protecting against domestic violence.

back to top