COVID-19 testing information and locations can be found on mn.gov/covid19
. Minnesota has opened testing sites across the state that are available at this site. Appointments are recommended to decrease wait times but walk-ins welcome. We encourage Minnesotans to regularly utilize these testing sites regardless of whether you have symptoms. Minnesota also offers free, at-home No-Cost COVID-19 Saliva Testing
For All Minnesotans through Vault Health.
Clarification on Testing and Asymptomatic Individuals: As the state promotes “no barrier” testing events across the state, it is important to note that Minnesotans who are not symptomatic, not living in a household with a symptomatic individual, and not a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, do not need to stay home or be quarantined while awaiting testing results.
All Minnesotans 5 years of age and older are eligible to receive the vaccine.
How to get your vaccine:
- Sign up for the Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector. The Vaccine Connector will inform you about vaccine opportunities in your area.
- Use the Vaccine Locator Map to find vaccine providers near you.
- Contact your primary health care provider or a local pharmacy.
- Vaccine Connector users may also be randomly selected to make an appointment at one of the state’s COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program sites. If you are selected, you will be notified by text, email, or phone call by one of the state vaccination partners running those sites: Vault Health, Primary Bio or SpeciaLysts (Solv).
- Your employer may also reach out with information about vaccination opportunities.
- Visit this page to learn more about COVID-19 Vaccine including recommendations for those who are fully vaccinated.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM SUPPORTS
The Minnesota Department of Health, in partnership with the Children’s Cabinet, has created communications you can share directly with your families and staff, as well as a poster (see links below) you can post in your setting to inform them of the ways they can support you. This should provide clarifying information on the Delta variant that is impacting our child care providers and their families in multiple ways.
Posters and other Materials and Resources are available.
Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation