Title: Real Estate Salesperson: Resident
Description: Minnesota Department of Commerce
Real Estate Brokers/Agents
Creation Date: 9/11/2008 2:16:42 PM
Modification Date: 7/16/2019 9:41:15 AM
Agency Name: Commerce, Minnesota Department of
Agency URL: https://mn.gov/commerce/
Agency Description: The Minnesota Department of Commerce is the chief regulator for the banking, energy, insurance, real estate, securities, telecommunications industries and also operates Minnesota's Unclaimed Property.
Agency Phone: 651-539-1600
Agency Fax: Agency URL: https://mn.gov/commerce/
85 7th Place East, Suite 500
Unit Name: Licensing Unit
Unit Phone: 651-539-1599
Unit Fax: Contact person(s): email@example.com
Real Estate Salesperson: Resident
- Complete pre-licensing education Course I, Course II, and Course III.
- Pass the required state and national portions of the license exam.
- Schedule the exam with Pearson Vue (1-833-273-1946).
- You must apply for your salesperson's license within one year of passing the examination. Otherwise, you will need to retake the examination and pass it again.
- Contact a licensed primary broker to submit an application for licensure. Only a licensed primary broker can submit a license application for you.
Electronic application at PULSE portal
Real Estate Salesperson -Resident - $130
Period of Issuance:
2 years, expiring on June 30th.
Length of Determination: 30 days.
Activity: Real Estate
License Detail URL:
Salesperson | Resident
Real Estate Applications
License Lookup Directory