skip to content
Primary navigation

Name/Address Change

Name changes must be done by board staff.  We need validation of your marriage certificate or divorce decree. Merely copy the document and fax, scan and email, or mail the copy to the Board office. There is no fee for this service. Your name will be updated in the database. During renewals, the board staff will update your renewal certificate with the name change. It is best to send in the name change documents first and then renew online once the name change has occurred in the database. The name change occurs on the website the following day for the public licensee search.

back to top