to learn more about the DEA Educational Requirement for DEA Registrants.
for information about the Continuing Education (CE) Requirement. Please note that this course is only required for dentists
who have the ability to prescribe controlled substances. For other dental professionals, this course is not required but can be used toward CE requirements.
Introduction - Dr Rake and Dr Tu
Webinar Segments - Dr Fricton
1. Understanding Orofacial Pain
2. Diagnosis and Management of Acute Orofacial Pain
3. Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Orofacial Pain
4. Opiate and Non-Opiate Analgesic Use
5. Integrative Medicine - Acupuncture Practice as a Non-Pharmacological Use in Dental Conditions
6. Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Head and Neck Pain
Click here for the Self-Assessment on Opioid Learning Activity (required for CE Credit). Upon submission of this assessment, the activity is recorded by the Board. This activity is worth 5 fundamental credits. The Board does not issue certificates for this CE activity, but your completion will be recorded in our records.