Skip to:

To submit a complaint, please print and complete these forms and send them to the Board office:  Complaint Registration Form and Records Waiver Authorization

The completed forms may be sent as an e-mail attachment, fax, or US mail. Please make sure you have signed the documents before sending them to the Board office.