How can I become a Buy-IT Vendor?
If you represent a vendor or manufacturer and wish to become part of the Minnesota Buy-IT program, please be advised that you must first have a State Contract (contract with the State of Minnesota) to offer the products you wish to offer through the Buy-IT program.
- Obtain a state contract:
Contact the Department of Administration/Materials Management Division (MMD) to learn what is needed to obtain a state contract.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (651) 296-2600
Contact the Office of MN.IT Services/Buy-IT team to learn what products and services are now a part of the Buy-IT program and how to present new products or services for consideration.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (651) 201-1188
- Buy-IT vendors make the following commitments
to the program:
- Promote the use of Minnesota Standard Products and suggest "nonstandard" products only after determining a standard product is not appropriate for a given need
- Provide strong guidance to set product and service standards that are mutually beneficial
- Participate in product refresh meetings and contribute to the maintenance of standards and product offerings
- Provide sales data used to assess program performance
- Provide attractive prices with quality service
More information for participating vendors is available here: Participating Vendor Information