SITE: Vendor Application Process
Process for Applying to Participate in the SITE Program:
- Vendor completes SITE RFP (see instructions below) and returns to The Office of MN.IT Services
- The State will review the application and contact the vendor with any potential issues
- If no issues exist, the application will be sent to the review team
- If the application receives a passing score from the review team, the vendor will be sent a Master Contract via e-mail
- Vendor signs returns three (3) copies of the Master Contract along with proof of insurance using the instructions in the award email
- The State will review the insurance and routes the contract for the required State signatures
- Once all the required signatures are obtained and the insurance meets the program requirements, the Master Contract will be executed
Instructions for Completing SITE RFP:
Step 1: Open the application by clicking on the following link: SITE RFP
Step 2: When the Word document opens, save the document to your computer using the company name as the file name
Step 3: Complete all of the required form fields within the document. The narrative questions can be completed in the application document OR as a separate file (please use vendorname_narrative for the file name) and returned along with the application. Be sure to save the document with the answers to the form fields. All references should be sent in a single document - please do not send multiple files for references.
Note: to open hyperlinks within the RFP hold the Control key while clicking on the link.
When you have completed the application, return the completed document(s) via e-mail attachment to MNIT.SITE@state.mn.us. The form portion of the application must be submitted in WORD format - if you are attaching the narrative portions as a separate document, that may be returned as either WORD or PDF format.