Effective planning provides clear direction, informs decisions, and enables effectiveness. Management Analysis and Development (MAD) helps clients with a full spectrum of planning needs, from large strategic plans that involve considerable data collection and stakeholder input, to operational and work plans that inform day-to-day activities.
MAD staff work in close consultation with clients in all aspects of the planning process to:
- Define objectives, methods, and an analytical approach for complex statewide plans or to coordinate planning between and across divisions, departments, or sectors;
- Facilitate management, staff, and stakeholder meetings to assess needs and opportunities and develop actionable plans that align with agency goals;
- Facilitate scenario thinking and strategic planning discussions;
- Develop work plans, progress reports, and communication strategies for implementation;
- Design protocols, reporting systems, and monitoring systems; and
- Facilitate groups, retreats, and workshops to plan new programs, services and approaches, and to continually improve existing ones.
MAD's planning clients benefit from our expertise working with an array of agencies and organizations in the public and private sectors, on hundreds of complex projects at statewide, organization, division, and team levels. MAD consultants offer a wealth of experience and knowledge of strategic and operational planning methodologies, consensus-building strategies, documentation, and inter-governmental collaboration.