Productive meetings can boost an organization's effectiveness, a project's progress, stakeholder engagement, and staff morale. Management Analysis and Development (MAD) consultants can plan and lead meetings, problem-solving sessions, focus groups, executive team sessions, or almost any other type of gathering, from a small team to a large community input session.
MAD consultants can assist clients through all steps of the meeting planning process.
Activities may include:
- Determining key questions and appropriate stakeholders;
- Assisting with communications and logistics;
- Designing the meeting format and facilitation process;
- Facilitating group discussion to maximize participation and assure effective decision making;
- Planning, managing, and facilitating difficult, controversial, or emotionally-charged discussions; and
- Providing documentation of meeting discussions and outcomes.
Clients benefit from MAD consultants planning and leading efficient and productive meetings. MAD consultants excel at objectively facilitating difficult meetings to assure successful outcomes and leading creative brainstorming to generate options and solutions. MAD is also able to use technology to facilitate multi-site meetings or individuals at remote locations.