Public agencies must create effective written communications for a variety of audiences and purposes. Management Analysis and Development (MAD) consultants provide technical writing and document development services that range from creating an individual position description, to managing a complex and lengthy request for proposal (RFP), grant, or technical report project.
MAD consultants have assisted in the development of documents such as:
- Legislative, planning, and reporting documents, including strategic plans, legislative studies, work plans, case studies, needs assessments, and advanced planning documents;
- Grant applications (including development, stakeholder meetings, consensus-building, writing, editing, and document submission);
- Request for proposals (RFPs);
- Policies and procedures, manuals, website communication, and materials; and
- Position descriptions, individual and team work plans, and staffing and employee development plans.
MAD's clients benefit from our specialization in clear, accurate, and compelling documents. Our consultants are experienced at writing for grant and RFP processes, policy and procedure manuals, and human resources, legislative, and external communications. MAD consultants have the ability to tailor writing and products to specific audience needs.