Employees are a key determinant of an organization's success and are often the "face" of the agency to customers and stakeholders. Maintaining a well-trained, well-qualified workforce is a critical function of both individual managers and public agencies as a whole. Management Analysis and Development (MAD) consultants can help managers get the best from their employees through these types of activities:
- Analysis of team dynamics and employee work performance challenges;
- Individual coaching and consultation to enhance leadership capacity to identify, address, and deal with group and individual performance challenges;
- Creation of clear and succinct position descriptions that clarify work responsibilities, provide the foundation for performance discussions, and facilitate effective hiring;
- Assessment of individual and group strengths, competencies, and challenges; and
- Development and implementation of intervention strategies to improve employee and team performance.
MAD's clients benefit from our ability to identify short- and long-term performance interventions that are practical and appropriate to public-sector environments. Our consultants have expertise in organizational development, team function, and training.