1. Combatant must apply for Boxer Federal ID card in the state in which he/she is a resident.
2. Combatant understands that he/she will not be allowed to fight in MN without a State of Minnesota License.
3. Any false or misleading statements on this application may result in the Combatant being placed on the National Suspension list.
4. Combatant understands that cooperation with the issuing Office may be required to settle any disputes or violations.
5. Combatant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and any other rules set forth by the Office that issued the license. Combatant agrees to pay $70 to the Office of Combative Sports (OCS) for licensure.
6. Licensee agrees to test for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C annually. Licensee agrees to get annual physical and neurological clearance, as well as, dilated eye clearance. Licensee also agrees to provide the Commission with test results.
7. License ID card will not be issued unless an accurate and truthful application is complete with paid fee, blood work, physical and neurological clearance, dilated eye clearance, and picture ID.
8. The State of Minnesota reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Blood work and any additional medical testing must be mailed, faxed or emailed directly from the clinic or lab administering tests.
Requirements must be received at least 7 days prior to event.
Send requirements to:
Office of Combative Sports (OCS)
443 Lafayette Rd. N.
St. Paul, MN 55155
Review Minn. Stat. § 341.22-.37 for licensure requirements.
Forms are available at Combative Sports Forms
Pro Combatant License - $70 yearly
All licenses will expire on December 31 of the current year.