1. This permit does not allow antlerless deer to be taken in areas where no antlerless permits are authorized. The permittee must follow all laws and rules, including but not limited to:
-The permit is valid for any type of motor vehicle (car, truck, ATV, snowmobile).
-The vehicle must be stationary.
-If you are hunting big game, your vehicle cannot be within the road right-of-way.
-You may not transport a loaded firearm in locations not allowed by law.
-The permit does not allow trespassing.
Please see the Hunting and Trapping Regulations Handbook for additional firearms transportation information.
3. Both this permit and a valid license must be in possession while hunting from the motor vehicle.
4. The permit application will be considered for approval only when it has been fully completed, signed by the applicant, and signed by a licensed physician, certified physician's assistant, certified nurse practitioner acting under the direction of a licensed physician, or licensed chiropractor. The permit is NOT valid until it has been approved by the DNR Enforcement Division office closest to applicant's home, and receipt of a permit card in the mail.
5. A person who knowingly makes a false application or assists another in making a false application for the permit is guilty of a misdemeanor. A physician, certified physician's assistant, certified nurse practitioner acting under the direction of a licensed physician, or chiropractor who fraudulently certifies to the commissioner that a person is permanently disabled as specified in the application is guilty of a misdemeanor.
6. The completed and signed permit application form must be sent to the indicated DNR Enforcement office location (please check one if one is not already checked for you). You should make and keep a duplicate copy of the application for your records.
NOTE: Please be sure to mail application no later than October 15th to allow enough time for processing the application.
Contact DNR Regional Enforcement Division offices.
DNR Enforcement, Northeast Region
1201 East Highway 2
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
DNR Enforcement, Northwest Region
2115 Birchmont Beach Road NE
Bemidji, MN 56601
DNR Enforcement, South Region
261 S. Highway 15
New Ulm, MN 56073
DNR Enforcement, Central Region
1200 Warner Road
St. Paul, MN 55106
Application for Disability Permit - Hunt from Standing Motor Vehicle
Application is available at Enforcement permits
Permit is valid for a period of five years.