skip to content
photo of card catalog - no text

Find a license in the A-Z Index

1. Refine the topic list by letter


2. Select a topic to view their list of licenses

Title: Pet Food Processing Permit
Alternate Title:
Description: Owners or operators of a pet food processing establishment, a mink rancher, or a supplier of an establishment must obtain a permit from the Minnesota Board of Animal Health (BAH) to transport carcasses of domestic animals over public roadways. Pet food processing plants and mink ranches must employ an official veterinarian.
Subject: Pet Food and Feed
Creation Date: 9/11/2008 2:16:03 PM
Modification Date: 7/22/2009 1:18:35 PM
Agency Name: Animal Health (BAH), Minnesota Board of
Agency URL:
Agency Description: The Minnesota Board of Animal Health's responsibilities include protecting the health of domestic animals of the state.
Agency Phone: 651-296-2942
Agency Fax: 651-296-7417
Agency URL:
Agency Address:
625 Robert Street North

St. Paul
Division Name: Email
Division URL:
Division Description:
Division Phone: Division Fax: Division URL:
Unit Name: Pet Food Processing Permit
Unit URL:
Unit Description:
Unit Phone: 651-201-6824
Unit Fax: Contact person(s): Unit URL:
Audience: Application URL:
Renewal URL:
Versa URL:

Annual Permit
Official Veterinarian (Pet food processors, mink ranchers)

Rules: 1721.0690 - .0740

Statutes: 35.82


Contact the Minnesota Board of Animal Health at 651-201-6824.


No fee.

Period of Issuance:

Annual, July 1 - June 30.

Length of Determination: Variable.
Other Info:
Activity: Animals
Pet Food
License Detail URL:

Animal Health, Minnesota Board of

Minnesota Board of Animal Health

back to top