Each licensed organization must have a licensed gambling manager.
Gambling Manager requirements:
1) must possess a valid gambling manager's license issued by the Board;
2) must not have committed a violation of law or Board rule within the five years before the date of the license application that resulted in the revocation of a license issued by the Board;
3) must have never been convicted of a criminal violation involving fraud, theft, tax evasion, misrepresentation, or gambling;
4) must have never been engaged in conduct the Board determines is contrary to the public health, welfare, or safety or the integrity of lawful gambling;
5) may not be a lessor or an employee of a lessor, a member of the lessor's immediate family, or a person residing in the same household as the lessor, if the premises is leased;
6) may not be involved directly or indirectly as a manufacturer, distributor, linked bingo game provider, or distributor salesperson;
7) cannot be the chief executive officer or the person who accounts for the revenues of the organization's general funds;
8) may not be gambling manager or assistant gambling manager for another organization; and
9) must be an active member of the organization for at least the most recent six months at the time of the application for a gambling manager license.
All licensed gambling managers must attend a gambling manager seminar and pass an examination that tests the gambling manager's knowledge of the responsibilities of gambling managers and of gambling procedures, laws, and rules. The Lawful Gambling Manual is the study guide for this seminar and examination.
Application form and information is available at Organization License and Applications and Forms
Annual license fee - $100
The gambling manager license runs concurrent with the organization license.