Share and Get Involved
There are a number of ways stakeholders can be involved. The research team will collect and analyze public input throughout the study. The final report will incorporate this input. To get involved:
- Participate in the survey of Minnesota businesses via phone or email that was launched in 2017.
- Participate in a public forum. The first public forum was held on August 31, 2016 in Minneapolis. Additional public forums will be scheduled once preliminary results are released.
- Give us your name and contact information to participate in an in-depth interview or focus group.
- Call the study hotline, or send an email or letter with input.
- Provide comments on the draft report when it is distributed to the public.
The Minnesota Department of Administration initiated the disparity study in June 2016. Keen Independent Research will submit preliminary results to each participating agency in fall 2017. Preliminary results will be available for public review before the study is completed in early 2018.
Additional public forums will be scheduled once preliminary results are released.
Send an email to the study team at Disparity.Study@state.mn.us