Share and Get Involved
There are a number of ways stakeholders can be involved. The research team will collect and analyze public input throughout the study. The final report will incorporate this input. To get involved:
- Participate in the survey of Minnesota businesses via phone or email that will be launched in early 2017.
- Participate in a public forum. The first public forum will be held on August 31 in Minneapolis. Additional public forums will be scheduled for fall 2017 once preliminary results are released.
- Give us your name and contact information to participate in an in-depth interview or focus group.
- Call the study hotline, or send an email or letter with input.
- Provide comments on the draft report when it is distributed to the public in fall 2017.
The Minnesota Department of Administration initiated the disparity study in June 2016. Keen Independent Research will submit preliminary results to each participating agency in fall 2017. Preliminary results will be available for public review before The study is completed in December 2017.
The study team will hold five public forums to gather stakeholder input. The public is invited to participate in an upcoming public forum:
Doty Board Room (second floor), Minneapolis Central Library – 300 Nicollet Mall
August 31, 3:00 to 4:45 pm and 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
Additional public forums will be scheduled for fall 2017 once preliminary results are released.
Send an email to the study team at Disparity.Study@state.mn.us