Boat Dealer License
Boat dealers need to be licensed with the Department of Natural Resources if boats are demonstrated. A dealer license is not necessary if boats are not in operation or use.
Independent Living Assistance for Youth License (245A.22)
Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)
Minnesota Grown Logo Labeling License
The Minnesota Grown Program is a statewide partnership between the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA)and Minnesotans who grow or raise specialty crops and livestock. The program was created over 20 years ago at the request of specialty crop growers in search of a way to differentiate their produce from what was being shipped in from thousands of miles away. The trademarked Minnesota Grown logo lets consumers identify local foods and plants.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee