Accountable Provider Network License
An Accountable Provider Network (APN) is defined by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) as a group of health care providers organized to market health care services on a risk-sharing or non risk-sharing basis with a health care purchasing alliance.
Appraisal Management Company
A corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship, subsidiary, unit, or other business entity that directly or indirectly performs the following appraisal management services: (1) administers networks of independent contractors and/or employee appraisers to perform residential real estate appraisal assignments for clients; (2) receives requests for residential real estate appraisal services from clients and, for a fee paid by the client, enters into an agreement with one or more independent appraisers to perform the real estate appraisal services contained in the request; or (3) serves as a third-party broker of appraisal management services between clients and appraisers.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee