1. Combatant must apply for Boxer Federal ID card in the state in which he/she is a resident.
2. Combatant understands that he/she will not be allowed to fight in MN without a State of Minnesota License.
3. Any false or misleading statements on this application may result in the Combatant being placed on the National Suspension list.
4. Combatant understands that cooperation with the issuing Office may be required to settle any disputes or violations.
5. Combatant agrees to abide by these terms and conditions and any other rules set forth by the Office that issued the license. Combatant agrees to pay $25.00 to the Minnesota Office of Combative Sports for licensure.
6. Licensee agrees to test for HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C annually. Licensee also agrees to provide the Commission with test results.
7. License ID card will not be issued unless an accurate and truthful application is complete with 2 passport size photos, paid fee, blood work and picture ID.
8. The State of Minnesota reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Blood work and any additional medical testing must be mailed, faxed or emailed directly from the clinic or lab administering tests.
Requirements must be received at least 7 days prior to event.
See Medical Examinations information.
Send requirements to:
Minnesota Office of Combative Sports
443 Lafayette Rd. N.
St. Paul, MN 55155
Phone: (651) 284-5366
Fax: (651) 284-5720
Structural Pest Control Applicator (SPCA)/Company License
See the MN Dept. of Agriculture Pesticide Applicator License Requirements - Structural Pest Control.
Minnesota issues Journeyman pesticide applicator licenses via reciprocity to applicators from states with equivalent certification and licensing process.
Youth Camp Permit
See the lodging information on the MN Dept. of Health website, Environmental Health section at Lodging in Minnesota.
Youth camps are licensed by the MN Dept. of Health.
An inspection by one of the health inspectors of the establishment and approval from the inspector is necessary to permit the camp.
Information regarding the owner of the camp, director of the camp with appropriate addresses and telephone numbers is required.
A resort license will be required if the youth camp is also used for adults.
Refer also to the MDH website, Environmental Health section at Lodging in Minnesota Youth Camps.
Naturopathic Doctor Registry
General requirements for registration. To be eligible for registration, an applicant must:
(1) submit a copy of a diploma from an approved naturopathic medical education program;
(2) have successfully passed the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination, a competency-based national naturopathic licensing examination administered by the North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners or successor agency as recognized by the board; passing scores are determined by the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination.
Registration by endorsement or reciprocity
To be eligible for registration by endorsement or reciprocity, the applicant must hold a current naturopathic license, registration, or certification in another state, Canadian province, the District of Columbia, or territory of the United States, whose standards for licensure, registration, or certification are at least equivalent to those of Minnesota, and must:
(1) have successfully passed either:
(i) the Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examination; or
(ii) if prior to 1986, the state or provincial naturopathic board
licensing examination required by that regulating state or
(2) An applicant applying for license, registration, or certification by endorsement must be licensed, registered, or certified in another state or Canadian province prior to January 1, 2005, and have completed a 60 hour course and examination in pharmacotherapeutics.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee