Tree Care Company Registry
A new Minnesota law requires companies and people who remove trees, limbs, branches, brush or shrubs for hire to register with the State of Minnesota. This registry is administered by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA).
Wild Rice Harvest License
A person who buys wild rice within the state for resale to anyone except consumers, or sells wild rice imported from outside the state to anyone within the state except consumers must have a wild rice dealer's license issued by the Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR).
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee