Asbestos Worker Certificate
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) certifies asbestos workers. This certification ensures that the individuals performing asbestos-related work are properly trained and qualified.
Broker's License to Represent a Distillery, Winery or Importer
Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS)
Minnesota law requires charitable trusts and foundations, with gross assets of $25,000 or more at any time during a taxable year, to register with the Attorney General within three months of receiving the trust property.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee