License Minnesota

Featured licenses

Athlete Agent Registration

Athlete agent means an individual who enters into an agency contract with a student athlete or, directly or indirectly for remuneration, recruits or solicits a student athlete to enter into an agency contract. The term includes an individual who represents to the public that the individual is an athlete agent. The term does not include a spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, or guardian of the student athlete or an individual acting solely on behalf of a professional sports team or professional sports organization.

Barbers and Barbershops: Various Classes

Minnesota Board of Barber Examiners (BBE)

Bed and Breakfast Registration (to serve wine)

Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS)

Children's Residential Facilities

Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)

CDL - Commercial Driver's License

Minnesota Department of Public Safety (DPS)

Browse for your license