A home care provider is any entity that regularly engages in the delivery of home care services for a fee. A hospice is any entity that is regularly engaged in the delivery of services for a fee to terminally ill hospice patients.
Bail Bond Agent
<p>In accordance with Rule 702 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice for District Courts, before procuring bail bonds in the State of Minnesota, agents must complete an application and approval process with the Minnesota Judicial Branch.</p>
Commercial Dog and Cat Breeder License
New laws that require licensure and inspection of commercial dog or cat breeders in Minnesota were passed during the 2014 Legislative session. "Commercial breeder" means a person who posses or has an ownership interest in animals and is engaged in the business of breeding animals for sale or for exchange in return for consideration, and who possesses ten or more adult intact animals and whose animals produce more than five total litters of puppies or kittens per year.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee