Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Registry
Advanced practice registered nursing is defined as the performance of clinical nurse specialist practice, nurse-midwife practice, nurse practitioner practice, or registered nurse anesthetist practice as defined elsewhere in Minnesota Statute 148.284.
Easement Across State-Owned Land Managed by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) may issue an easement to cross state-owned lands for the purpose of constructing and maintaining roads.
Food Manager Certification
Minnesota requires a Minnesota Certified Food Manager (CFM) in most food establishments. Certified Food Manager (CFM) in any food establishment will often be the person who has the overall responsibility for running that location. Food manager certification is administered by the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee