Annual Boat Operating Permit
Boat means any vessel navigating inland waters of the state that is propelled by machinery or sails, is carrying passengers for hire, and is 21 feet or more in length.
Aquaculture means the propagation, rearing, enhancement, and harvest of aquatic organisms in controlled or selected environments, conducted in marine, estuarine, brackish, or fresh water.
Master Plumber License
The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (DLI) licenses plumbers to verify that they have the necessary training and knowledge to work safe and legally. It administers additional programs for apprenticeship registration, plumbing inspections and plumbing plan review.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee