Nursery Stock Dealer Certificate
The Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA) is responsible for the administration of the Nursery Law, the purpose of which is to prevent the introduction into and the dissemination within the state of harmful plant pests. To accomplish this, nursery stock produced for sale must be inspected annually and certified free of harmful plant pests. Stock originating outside Minnesota must be officially certified under all applicable quarantines at origin. Persons selling nursery stock in Minnesota must have a valid Minnesota nursery stock dealer or nursery stock grower certificate. They must also sell only certified nursery stock and provide documents to verify certification of stock offered for sale.
Racing Class C License (Occupational)
The Minnesota Racing Commission (MRC) licenses Owners Bloodstock Agents, Drivers, Exercise Riders, Farriers, Farrier Assistants, Groom Hot-walkers, Jockeys, Jockey Apprentices, Jockey Agents, Pony Riders, Trainers, Trainer Assistants, or Stable Supervisors.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee