Collection Agency and Debt Collector
Collection agency means and includes any person engaged in the business of collection for others any account, bill or other indebtedness except as hereinafter provided. It includes persons who furnish collection systems carrying a name which simulates the name of a collection agency and who supply forms or form letters to be used by the creditor, even though such forms direct the debtor to make payments directly to the creditor rather than to such fictitious agency. Collector is a person acting under the authority of a collection agency and on its behalf in the business of collection for others an account, bill, or other indebtedness.
Permit to Carry a Concealed Firearm
Minnesota residents, individuals, may obtain permits to carry a pistol by submitting an application and other related documentation to the sheriff in the county where the applicant resides.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee