Snowmobile State Trail Sticker
A Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Snowmobile State Trail sticker is required for all snowmobiles operating on state or grant-in-aid trails.
Wild Rice Dealer License
A person who buys wild rice within the state for resale to anyone except consumers, or sells wild rice imported from outside the state to anyone within the state except consumers must have a wild rice dealer's license issued by the Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR).
The business of financial planning means providing, or offering to provide, financial planning services or financial counseling or advice, on a group or individual basis. A person who, on advertisements, cards, signs, circulars, letterheads, or in any other manner, indicates that the person is a financial planner, financial counselor, financial adviser, investment counselor, estate planner, investment adviser, financial consultant, or any other similar designation or title or combination thereof, is considered to be representing himself or herself to be engaged in the business of financial planning.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee