Minnesota Ski Pass
All cross-country skiers on ski trails in State Parks or Forests, or on State or Grant-in-Aid Trails, who are aged 16 and above must have a Minnesota Ski Pass. The ski pass must be signed and carried when skiing.
Snowmobiles operated or transported in Minnesota must be registered with the Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR). If a snowmobile is not registered, it may not be operated, transported, or permitted to be operated. A person must be at least 18 years old to register a snowmobile.
Snowmobile State Trail Sticker
A Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Snowmobile State Trail sticker is required for all snowmobiles operating on state or grant-in-aid trails.
- Special Events Permit - Minnesota Board of Cosmetologist Examiners
- Dental Laboratory Registration
- Bail Bond Agent
- New Bonding Agency
- Minnesota Bleacher Safety Act Certification of Compliance
- Certificate of Responsible Licensed Individual Satellite System Installer
- Satellite System Contractor (SSC)
- Micro Distillers
- Wine Educator On-Sale License
- Vendor Company/Vendor Representative/Vendor Employee