skip to content

Browse for licenses

finger on tablet - no text

Browse for licenses by topic

Not sure what your license would be listed under or by what agency? Browse by topic and find it faster and with less hassle!

photo of state capitol - no text

Browse for licenses by agency

Do you know which agency services your license? Find it fast by browsing by agency!

photo of card catalog - no text

A-Z Index of licenses

If you're having trouble finding the license you need, try using the A to Z Index.

Search for licenses

Featured licenses

woman holding a fish

Get your fishing license from the DNR

Before you can get out on the great lakes of Minnesota, visit the fishing license detail page for full details on this license.

photo of coffee shop worker and owner

Apply for your tax ID online

Are you starting a small business? Well you will need to acquire a tax ID in the State of Minnesota. View the tax ID detail page for more information.

photo of SUV at side of road

Get information on Minnesota drivers' licenses

Are you a new resident, new driver, or just seeking to renew your drivers' license? You can find more information here about the requirement, process, and fees at the drivers license detail page.

back to top