Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) renewals are currently OPEN, BUT LATE
Renewals for licenses expiring on 6/30/2023 are now open, but are in LATE status.
Board fees are authorized in Minnesota Rules Part 6900.0250 and are as follows:
- $600 Renewal License
- $100 Late Renewal Fee
License Renewal Tips:
- Continuing Education - Email CPME or Board approved certificates for 40 CME hours from 7/1/21 to 5/31/23. Only 8 CME may be obtained from online courses. If you are attending a June conference, please notify the Board in advance.
- Any Licensee not licensed for the full two years will receive an email with the pro-rated fee to be submitted by check.
- Forgot your log-in information? Please call (651)201-2736 for assistance.
- Not renewing your license? Please email the Board and request that your status reflect a Voluntary Termination.
- Do not use Internet Explorer as your browser, or Safari on an Apple iOS device, as they are not compatible with our database.
Call With Questions - Fees Are Non-Refundable