skip to content
Primary navigation

Duplicate License for Lost/Destroyed License or Name Change

Any licensee who loses, destroys, damages or just needs a duplicate of their annual license card (or has a name change requiring a new license) may obtain a duplicate license card for a fee of $10.00 each and a notarized statement concerning the disposition of their earlier issued license. For a name change, a copy of the legal document showing pre and post names is required.

back to top