The Minnesota Board of Optometry is entirely self-supported by fees, and receives no general fund appropriations. Fees have been set by the board with the approval of the Department of Finance and the Minnesota State Legislature to sustain board operations. Fees in effect at this time are shown below.
- Optometry Licensure Application, $160;
- Optometry Annual License Renewal, $160
- Optometry Late Penalty Fee, $75;
- Continuing Education Provider Application, $45 (per speaker)
- Emeritus Registration, $10
- Replacement of License Wall Certificate, $12
- Duplicate/Replacement of License Renewal Card, $10.00 each;
- Official License Verification, $50
- Optometric Continuing Education data bank registration, $15
- Miscellaneous label and data retrieval, $50
- Requirements: Fees must be paid in United States money and are not refundable.
Current as of 08/01/2019