The Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (PUC) is the state's agency responsible for the regulation of public utilities such as electric, natural gas and landline telephone service. The PUC also has oversight of the construction or modifications to large energy facilities such as electric power plants, transmission lines, wind power generation plants, and large natural gas and petroleum pipelines.
("watch" link active during live webcasts)
- Press Release, Governor Appoints John Tuma to PUC
- Press Release, Commission to Amend Rules Governing White Pages Directory Publication and Distribution
- Commission Names New Executive Secretary
- Press Release, Commission Amends Rules Governing Cogeneration and Small Power Production
- Commission comments on EPA’s proposed Clean Power Plan
- Utilities Must Accept Electronic Service