What's the goal?
A 25 percent reduction in workplace injuries over the next three years.
How do we do that?
- Establish annual safety and loss control goals.
- Review the data quarterly to assess progress.
- Proactively communicate the safety commitment.
- Integrate safety and loss control into daily operations.
- Provide the necessary resources to support safe workplaces.
Governor Dayton's charge:
- State government will conduct its work in a manner that actively promotes the safety and health of all.
- All employees will be personally responsible and accountable for workplace safety.
- All employees will take steps to ensure a safe work environment and reduce losses associated with accident and injuries.
Check the Resources page for quarterly reduction goals and metrics and the latest safety results for your agency!