How to Make a Donation
State of MN Employees
Visit Self-Service Website. MN Self Service Site
- Click on "Other Payroll".
- Click on Charitable Deductions.
- Click on Charitable Deductions again (If you pledged last year, you'll see a summary of those results).
- Click on Add Deduction.
- Click the magnifying glass in the Type of Deduction field to select your charity.
- Enter the amount you'd like deducted each pay period.
- Accept the default deduction start and stop dates.
- Click on save and your deduction will be confirmed.
- Click on OK.
Donation Instructions with screenshots
House of Representatives and Senate Employees
Legislative Employees must use a paper pledge form to make a donation through the Minnesota State Employees' Combined Charities Campaign. LCC employees are part of the state system and may make their contribution online at the Self-Service website. You will receive a pledge form from your coordinator, including specific instructions on how and when to return your pledge form.
Please contact your coordinator for further information:
Minnesota Historical Society Employees
Minnesota Historical Society employees must use a paper pledge form to make a donation through the Minnesota State Employees' Combined Charities Campaign. You will receive instructions from your coordinator on how to make a payroll deduction pledge or cash gift.
Please contact your coordinator for further details.