How to Make a Donation
State of MN Employees
Visit Self-Service Website. MN Self Service Site
Please note: If you would like to make a one-time donation to a charitable organization that you have already designated payroll deductions for in 2020, please use the one-time gift form and return the form to your agency’s payroll staff instead of making your contribution through Self Service.
- Select "Other Payroll".
- Select "Charitable Deductions".
- Select "Charitable Deductions" again (If you pledged last year, you'll see a summary of those results).
- Select "Add Deduction".
- Select the magnifying glass in the Type of Deduction field to select your charity.
- Enter the amount you'd like deducted each pay period.
- Accept the default deduction start and stop dates.
- Select "save" and your deduction will be confirmed.
- Select "OK".
House of Representatives Employees
House of Representative Employees must use a paper pledge form to make a donation through the Minnesota State Employees' Combined Charities Campaign. You will receive a pledge form from your coordinator, including specific instructions on how and when to return your pledge form.
For more information email your House of Representatives coordinator Kacie Peterson.
Minnesota Historical Society Employees
Minnesota Historical Society employees must use a paper pledge form to make a donation through the Minnesota State Employees' Combined Charities Campaign. You will receive instructions from your coordinator on how to make a payroll deduction pledge or cash gift.
For more information email or call your Historical Society coordinator Monette Ortega (phone number: 651-259-3232).