Campaign Coordinator Resources
Thank you for your willingness to coordinate this year's campaign. The success of this campaign depends on the efforts of over 150 coordinators located in the various agencies and Minnesota State campuses throughout the state.
To get started, please review:
Download the following materials to help you promote the Combined Charities Campaign.
Kick Off Event
Thursday, Sept. 30 from 11 to 11:30 a.m. Join the Teams live event.
Coordinator Training Dates
- Monday, Sept. 21 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
Hosting a Virtual Event
Proper organization of a campaign event can make a work of difference in the results. Events are a way for employees to learn about charities, involve people, add fun and keep the campaign message fresh. Although most employees are not working in the office, there are still many ways to hold events online. Access the Virtual Events Guide to help plan your virtual event.
Lunch and Learn Events
Join federation representatives to learn how these organizations use donations from the Combined Charities Campaign. All events will be from noon to 1 p.m.
Charity Event Request
- Please submit your event request at least two weeks prior to your event. Please allow 3 business days for confirmation from a federation representative.
- All events will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. In order to best serve you, we are only accepting one event per day/time
- Please have 3 date/time options available, in case your first option has already been taken
- Federation representatives will arrive 15-30 minutes before the event start time
Use this online event request form to invite a charity to your event.
Please email the Combined Charities Campaign at any time for campaign support, questions, and ideas.