skip to content
Primary navigation

 How do I get a waiver if I need more time?

Landowners who require financial and technical assistance to comply and are making good faith efforts with their local Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), can request additional time. In the case of hardships, a landowner commits to a compliance plan with their local SWCD by November 1, 2017 and has until July 1, 2018 to implement their buffer or alternative practice. The waiver allows up to eight months to work collaboratively with their local SWCD to implement buffers or alternative practices. Additionally, if a landowner has applied for financial or technical assistance and is waiting, they can have up to a year to comply.

back to top