skip to content
Primary navigation

Tiered Licensure Permissions

Districts should work with applicants and teachers to submit these forms. Once a form is submitted, PELSB staff will contact the district if they have any additional questions or need further clarification.

Tiered Licensure Applications

Tier 1 License Application

Tier 2 License Application

Career and Technical Education (CTE) or Career Pathways Application

Out-of-Field Permissions

Out-of-Field Permission Request


Innovative Program Permissions

Innovate Program Permission FAQ

If you are a new applicant, applying for an IPP for the first time, you will need to submit both forms below.

Innovative Program Permission Request

Verification of Innovative Program Delivery Model

Discretionary Variance

Discretionary Variance Request 

back to top