Olmstead Leadership Forum MeetingsThe people in a group called the Leadership Forum work for State Agencies and Offices that play an important role in the lives of people with disabilities. Leadership Forum members work together to make recommendations to the Minnesota Olmstead Subcabinet on the Minnesota Olmstead Plan. The Leadership Forum also oversees Minnesota Olmstead Plan Workgroups.
- Leadership Forum meetings are open to the public.
- You can attend a Leadership Forum meeting online or by telephone.
- See the next agenda and register to attend the meeting here: Leadership Forum Meeting agenda
Where can I get past Meeting Materials?
You can find past meeting agendas, presentations and Minutes (notes from the meeting) here: Leadership Forum Meeting Materials.
Leadership Forum member agencies
- Office of Ombudsman for Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (OMHDD)
- Department of Corrections (DOC)
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA)
- Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Governor’s Council on Developmental Disabilities (GCDD)
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Minnesota Department of Education (MDE)
- Minnesota Department of Human Rights (MDHR)
- Metropolitan Council (MetC)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA)
Olmstead Plan Progress Reports