2023 Investiture Ceremony
This June, the Office of Administrative Hearings will host an investiture to formally swear in our 11 newest judges who have joined OAH since 2019. We are so excited for you to join us to celebrate our newest judges. This page contains up-to-date details about our investiture and will be updated regularly as the event approaches.
Investiture event details
Friday, June 9, 2023
2:00 P.M.: Doors open
3:00 P.M.: Ceremony begins
Office of Administrative Hearings
600 N Robert St
Saint Paul, MN 55101
The following judges will be sworn in at the 2023 investiture:
- Chief Judge Jenny Starr
- Assistant Chief Administrative Law Judge Kristien R. E. Butler
- Assistant Chief Workers’ Compensation Judge N. Amee Pham
- Assistant Chief Workers’ Compensation Judge Veronica Walther
- Workers’ Compensation Judge David M. Bateson
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Nicholas Chang
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Jacob R. Colling
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Kenneth Kimber
- Administrative Law Judge Christa Moseng
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Elisa Murillo
- Workers’ Compensation Judge Nicole Surges
- Administrative Law Judge Suzanne Todnem
Doors open at 2:00 p.m. with live music presented by “Big Mike” Mothershed and the Brass Menagerie.
The ceremony begins at 3:00 p.m. with colors presented by the City of Ramsey Honor Guard, oath administered by Associate Justice Anne K. McKeig, Minnesota Supreme Court, and closing remarks by Judge Lucinda E. Jesson, Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Guests may park free of charge in the 14th Street Ramp. The ramp is located at 135 E 14th St, St. Paul, MN 55101. The ramp is directly across 14th Street from the Stassen Building, between Robert and Jackson Streets.
The Stassen Building is conveniently located directly across the street from the Robert Street station of the METRO Green Line and is also accessible by several bus routes.