MNIT agency office teams review candidates based on the scoring criteria submitted on the ASAP-IT Online Request Form. Teams typically include MNIT staff and agency business partners who are project stakeholders.
All evaluations have two parts: Pass/Fail for minimum required skills and Percentage for qualifications, other submission requirements, and cost.
- All proposed candidates must meet the mandatory minimum ASAP-IT program qualifications for the job category and/or role.
- If additional technical skills are identified candidates must meet those minimum requirements.
- Cost must be considered for at least 30% of the total percentage points.
- MNIT teams may determine the amount to which qualifications beyond the minimum requirements contribute to the total percentage points.
- Exceeding the minimum ASAP-IT program requirements for the job category
- Exceeding the minimum for additional technical skills if identified
- Meeting the desired skills if identified
- If additional submission requirements were identified MNIT teams determine how much they will contribute to the percentage total.
- The total percentage MUST equal 100%
- All candidates must be available for in-person interviews, if requested.
- The state reserves the right to adjust qualifications scores based on the interview