A Business Analyst has a lead role and works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for complex changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The Business Analyst understands complex business problems and opportunities in a larger context of the enterprise requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $95.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with five years of experience in a Business Analyst role or a two-year Associate Degree with 7 years Business Analyst experience
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or enrolled in a Business Analyst certificate program
- Four engagements lasting more than six months in Business Analyst role
- Engagements that the Business Analyst roles exceeded $100K
Vendors that offer System Analyst candidates: