Quality Assurance Analysts
A Quality Assurance Analyst directs planned and systematic production processes for large, complex projects to increase confidence in a final product. They can help ensure that products satisfy customer requirements in a systematic, reliable fashion. Quality Assurance Analyst can help identify and eliminate mistakes before production, and can make sure that the product and the purpose are in alignment.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $85.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with five years experience in a QA role, or a two-year Associate Degree with 12 years experience in a QA role.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification or equivalent quality assurance certification from accredited organization or degree program with focus on quality assurance
- Five years of experience in a Quality Assurance Analyst role
- Five engagements lasting more than three months in Quality Assurance Analyst role
- Three engagements that the Quality Assurance Analyst role exceeded $100,000
Vendors that offer Quality Assurance Analyst candidates: