A Project Manager works with large and complex projects. Key responsibilities include creating clear and attainable project objectives, building project requirements, and managing the cost, time, quality and scope, and overall client satisfaction. They often determine and implement the exact needs of a client, based on knowledge of the entity they are representing. They must be able to adapt to a client's internal procedures, and build relationships between the client and project team members.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $117.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with five years experience as a project manager, or Associate Degree (2 yrs) with 12 years experience as a project manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Master Project Management (MPM), or degree program with focus on Project Management, or equivalent certification from accredited organization.
- Eight engagements lasting more than three months in Project Manager role
- Four engagements that the Project Manager roles exceeded $150,000
- Skills and experience include:
- Project development
- Project scope definition
- Project plans & associated communications documents
- Resource requirements & participants
- Budget proposals & changes
- Additional staff/consultant assessment
- Project dependencies & critical path
- Project timelines & milestones
- Status reports
- Project scope changes, crisis, contingency plans
Vendors that offer Project Manager candidates: