Microsoft .NET Programmers / Developers
A Microsoft .NET Programmer performs application design and analysis, development project plans, coding, testing, documentation, and maintains and upgrades existing applications. This includes the coding, debugging and testing application programs that use .NET Framework and web-based programming tools. The Microsoft .NET Programmer must be adaptive to new software aids and programming techniques as they are acquired or adopted by the state of Minnesota.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $110.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with two years of experience in Microsoft .NET, or a two-year Associate Degree with seven years Microsoft .NET experience
- Certified .NET Programmer (i.e. MCTS, MCPD) or degree program with focus on .NET Programming
- Six engagements lasting more than three months in Microsoft .NET Programmer role
- Two engagements that the Microsoft .NET Programmer roles exceeded $100,000
- Skills and experience in:
- .NET framework applications and web-based applications
- Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
- Microsoft Visual C#.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET
- XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Solutions Framework tools
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET: implementing security, developing and implementing web applications
Vendors that offer Microsoft .NET candidates: