A Java Developer provides development using Java and J2EE. Developers translate functional requirements into code for software application development.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $105.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with two years experience in a Java developer role, or a two-year Associate Degree with seven years Java Developer experience
- Certified JAVA Developer/Programmer (i.e. SCJP) or degree program with focus on JAVA programming
- Three engagements lasting more than six months in Java Developer role
- Two engagements that the Java Developer role exceeded $100,000
- Experience with:
- Struts and Tiles
- JSP and tab libraries
- Developing stored procedures in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and/or DB2
Vendors that offer Java Developer candidates: