Enterprise Architecture is a management practice for aligning IT resources to improve business performance that helps agencies better execute their core missions. An Enterprise Architect crosses organizational boundaries and lays out a plan for transitioning from the current state to the desired future state. Architecture is a work in progress to achieve these goals. Just as enterprises are themselves hierarchically organized, so are the different views provided by each type of architecture.
Maximum Hourly Rate: $131.00 / hr.
Information to Remember:
- Vendors may submit candidates with a lower hourly rate. Cost makes up 30% of the total score for proposed candidates.
- You can only select a single candidate for each request, regardless of dollar amount and/or the number of vendors you advertise to.
- The dollar amount of your contract will determine the number of vendors you are required to advertise to and the number of resumes you may request for review.
- Contracts $100,000 or under:
- Option A: You must select only one vendor, and will receive one resume to review.
- Option B: You may select up to five vendors and request up to three resumes from each vendor.
- Contracts over $100,000
- Option C: You must advertise to a least five vendors. You may select up to three resumes from each vendor.
Minimum Program Requirements
The vendors shown below offer resources that meet these minimum requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. Degree with two years of experience in an Enterprise Architect role, or a two-year Associate Degree with 7 years Enterprise Architect experience
- Certification or degree program with focus on IT Architecture
- Three engagements lasting more than six months in an Enterprise Architect role
- Three engagements that the Enterprise Architect role exceeded $100,000
- Two engagements involving segment architecture
- Two engagements involving solution architecture
Vendors that offer Enterprise Architect candidates: