Wellness Champions Meetings
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
658 Cedar Street St. Paul, MN 55155
Participate via WebEx:
Meeting number: 747 090 547
Join by Phone
Call-in toll-free number: 844-302-0362
Conference Code: 747 090 547
Work Well Mission: To create a workplace culture that supports and encourages the healthy intentions of each employee and visitor, with the outcome of a measurably healthier, more productive workforce.
Work Well Vision: Everything a state employee or visitor sees, feels, hears, tastes and touches supports their intentions to be healthy.
Please Read: Harnessing Stress for Good: The Power of Mindset
- “State of Mind and Resiliency for Personal Health” Expert Speaker: Karen Hanauer, Consultant – Organizational Health, SEGIP
- May – Resilience & Stress
- RFP update
- LifeMatters – redesigned site; Finances
- 2018 State Capitol Walk/Bike and Health Fair Event – May 16, 2018
Other Notes or Information: Agency wellness program updates
New Action Items:
- June 12th, 2018 Meeting
- Mental Health – Expert Speaker: Josephine Opong-Vaughn, Health Solutions Program Manager
Please email Health Promotion Manager Justin Roberson at email@example.com for any additional details or questions.